Saturday, October 8, 2011

Golden Spoon's Frozen Yogurt


My first time to try Frozen Yogurt... So it should be the best... I think :) My sister recommends this frozen yogurt store to me at Trinoma Mall. Golden Spoon's tagline, "The Ice Cream Lover's Yogurt!" let me taste and judge it! Chocolate it my favorite, so I choose Belgian Chocolate flavor frozen yogurt and the size is Small cup. Hmmm it takes time for me to choose the perfect topping for my froyo... At the end I choose Mallow Creme hot topping... And whala the finished product is the image above.

Honestly I really doesn't taste like yogurt... I swear! It's like a perfect ice cream, you won't taste the fermented milk that all yogurt contains. Golden Spoon's frozen yogurt is purely soft and really silky, it just glides to your whole mouth. Belgian Chocolate flavor is semi-bitter and sweet, while the topping that I chosen which is Mallow Creme is really amazing, very sweet, mallows in liquid form so expect it's a bit sticky and so thick. The yogurt and mallow complemented well.


Here's there menu and price list. Listed are their frozen yogurt flavors which are Double Vanilla, Tart Mango, Graham Cracker, Belgian Chocolate, Espresso and Tarty Tart, you can order for a Regular Cone ₱129.00, Waffle Cone 179.00, Kiddie 94.00, Small 159.00, Large 229.00 and a Quart for 549.00; and you can add any topping for 20.00 each.

When you are having a hard time to choose your froyo flavor, you can ask the staff for a complimentary little cups and request the flavor you want to taste. Yes I know it's great hehe, you can taste test :))


Wide variety of topping to choose from, you see that's why I myself take some time in carefully choosing my topping :) More or less they have 30 toppings to choose from, they have fresh fruits, cremes, candies, nuts and lots. Their Cold Toppings are Mochi Rice Cake, Spiced Apples, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Mixed Berries and Fresh Mangoes.


Hot Toppings are Buttered Pecans, Mellow Hot Fudge, Caramel, Hershey's Chocolate Syrup, Mallow Creme and Sugar Free Chocolate Fudge.


Candy and other toppings are Gummy Bears, Almonds, Rainbow Snow Caps, Mini Marshmallows, Heath English Toffee, Graham Cracker Crumbs, Chocolate Bits, Crunchy Granola, M & M's and many more. My first time to try Frozen Yogurt is really an experience! I will definitely try this next time :) My first froyo cost me 179.00 or $4.26 yes it's a bit pricey but it's good, next time I think I will just order for a Kiddie size since I wasn't able to empty my cup.

My Rating for Golden Spoon (5 ✰ is the highest)
Taste ✰✰✰✰✰     Price ✰✰     Place ✰✰✰     Staff ✰✰✰✰

Life is Sweet!
You can subscribe to Lette's Haven or 
follow me on Facebook http://facebook.com/LettesHaven,
Twitter http://twitter.com/letteshaven,
YouTube http://youtube.com/user/gillettemisola,
and Instagram http://instagram.com/letteshaven.
* * *

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...