Saturday, October 1, 2011

Chami Special Pancit by Pancietria Lido


Before I got home yesterday I bought a dish that I can take home and enjoy with my family. First thing that comes on my mind is Pancit! Where to buy good and delish Pancit at SM Fairview, of course Panciteria Lido. Their House Specialty is Chami Special, it's a bit similar with Pancit Lomi except it's not soup-based and Chami is more on the sweet side.

Panciteria Lido Chami Special is delicious, it has small pieces of pork meat, shrimps, squid, celery, carrots, cabbage, garlic, onions and other seasonings. It's an Authentic Chinese Cuisine! I love the combination of sweet and traditional taste of pancit.


When you buy Chami Special to go it will be served in a Styrofoam like this. It locks all the flavors and what I love most is when you open it the aroma of the pancit is so oozing and really appetizing! 

This serving is Grande, good for 3-5 persons and cost ₱370.00 or $8.80. They also offer a regular to go serving that cost around ₱160.00 and Familia serving good for 6 or more persons and cost ₱555.00. For more info you can visit their website or Facebook page.

Live. Life. Happily.
* * *

1 comment:

candz said...

i love their chami!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...