Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Lovely Dinner at Italianni's Restaurant

Italianni's Restaurant

What a beautiful and appetizing pasta from Italianni's! Spaghetti Vongole is their new pasta dish, sautéed tomatoes, garlic, olive oil and white wine with overflowing fresh clams. A regular order costs 495.00php or $11.

Italianni's Restaurant

A house specialty pizza, Italianni's Classico Pizza, it has Italian sausage, peppers, mushroom, with Asiago, parmesan and mozzarella cheese, you can have this at 495.00php or $11. Adelbert prefers this pizza rather than the pasta. It's a thin crust pizza with lots of green and red peppers and different types of cheese. For me, it's not the best pizza that I've ever tasted, but it's still delicious!

Italianni's Restaurant

Adelbert and I had a memorable and very tummy filling dinner at Italianni's Restaurant, Trinoma Mall. This is our first time to try Italianni's and I must say the food and service is superb, but it's a bit pricey to dine here. While waiting for our food, we were given a complimentary baguette with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.

Italianni's Restaurant

What I love about the dishes is the freshness of each ingredients and it's flowing with different herbs and spices. My favorite among the two is Spaghetti Vongole, aside from I love seafood so much, the pasta is al dente, the deliciousness burst inside your mouth, and it's a light but very flavorful dish.

Italianni's Restaurant

A picture of Italianni's Restaurant interior at Trinoma Mall. The place is cozy, it's not that crowded, vintage portrait and pretty murals are displayed on the wall and a romantic place for me!

Italianni's Restaurant, Trinoma Mall branch is located at Space 4010, M4 Level. Visit their website for more info http://www.italiannis.com.ph.

What is your best Italian restaurant experience? Share it below! :)

Like my post...? Follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Email.
* * *

1 comment:

KIRUTHIVASAN said...

I have been visiting your recipe blog from past 3 months. The way of recipe tips looks to be easy for all readers. I would personally recommend our blog visitors to subscribe to obtain useful posts like this periodically. Particularly post on "Lovely Dinner at Italianni's Restaurant" is awesome. Get in touch with us via our websites veg restaurant ooty | vegetarian restaurants near me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...