Monday, February 6, 2012

Sbarro Pasta Invasion


Sbarro's newest pasta offering... Pasta Carbonara with your choice of Penne or Spaghetti noodles. It has green peas, bacon bits, ham slices, mushrooms in a heavy cream sauce. It's not just saucy, it's thick! Penne, which is my favorite type of noodle, is cooked Al dente! A regular serving of Penne Carbonara costs ₱96.00 or $2.29 and served with Sbarro's yummy Garlic Bread. For all Sbarro's Baked Ziti fanatic out there, you should also try their new pasta dish. Penne Carbonara is genuinely rich, yes it may ruin your perfect diet but you won't regret its delicious taste.


I was with my best-friend Arcelie when we dine at Sbarro. I had Penne Carbonara while she got Baked Ziti with Alfredo sauce, Sbarro's Signature pasta dish. Everybody loves Sbarro's Baked Ziti; I also do because of its unique and delightful flavors. Baked Ziti costs ₱96.00 or $2.29, served with Garlic Bread and your choice of Alfredo or Tomato sauce. Sbarro's Baked Ziti has three kinds of cheeses, Romano Cheese, Mozzarella and Ricotta. We all love Sbarro. Share your Sbarro experiences by commenting below... I know you're dying for their Garlic Bread...

Love my post...? Be updated, follow me on Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Email.
* * *

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...