Sunday, January 8, 2012

Dinner at Jay-J's Inasal, SM Fairview

Jay-J's Inasal

My boyfriend and I once dine-in at Jay-J's we had a Bulalo Steak which is 215.00php and Kare-Kare Gulay worth 145.00phpIt's my second time to try Jay-J's Inasal, the first was when I'm with my high school friends and I remembered we ordered for a Crispy Pata... Cholesterol meter... reaches its peak!!! 

The Bulalo Steak (above image, upper dish) is very delicious, tender pieces of Bulalo meat or beef shanks with mushrooms, carrots and green beans in heavy gravy sauce. The Kare-Kare Gulay is also a vegetable dish to taste for, it has eggplant, banana blossom, bok choy or pechay, string beans and served with bagoong or shrimp paste. The noticeable features of this dish are the banana blossoms which are very tender and the Kare-Kare sauce which is very thick, a bit sweet and very yummy!

Jay-J's Inasal

We also ordered for two Garlic Rice that cost 39.00php each. And for our drinks, Sago't Gulaman 75.00php for me and Pineapple Mango Shake 95.00php for Adelbert. Their Sago't Gulaman is love! Jay-J's does not have service charge, but has 12% VAT charge which most of the restaurants have.

* * *

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...