Friday, July 28, 2017

Human Nature Baby Care Starter Set in Lavender & Chamomile


A useful and thoughtful pasalubong to our little one from my best friend who visited us last Wednesday, Human Nature Baby Care Products. My friend is an advocate of Human Nature products, which offers natural products. Human Nature promotes Pro-Philippines, Pro-Poor, and Pro-Environment. I think it's been a year already that I started using Human Nature products. And I love it because I know what ingredients I'm using and I'm able to help (even a little) my fellow countrymen by supporting our own products. Some of Human Nature products that I'm currently using are Sunflower Beauty Oil Luxe, Professional Salon Care Shampoo, Strengthening Conditioner, Hydrating Face Toner, Healthy Lotion, Premium Deodorant Roll-on, and Tinted Lip Balm.


Human Nature Baby Care Starter Set in Classic Lavender & Chamomile Scent costs ₱439.25. Human Nature baby products has a new scent, which is the Tangerine Dream Scent that is ideal for morning perk-me-up, while Lavender & Chamomile Scent is best for bedtime. Human Nature Baby Care products is the first and only baby care line in the Philippines certified genuinely natural by Natural Products Association (NPA). 


Human Nature Baby Care Starter Set in Lavender & Chamomile Scent includes a Baby Wash 190ml, Baby Lotion 190ml, and Baby Wonder Oil 100ml. Human Nature Baby Wash cleanses and soothes baby’s skin and hair with natural ingredients like lavender, rosemary and chamomile extract. Human Nature Baby Lotion has a medley of avocado oil, sunflower oil, and aloe vera that gently seals in moisture. Human Nature Baby Wonder Oil has pure and premium-grade moisturizing sunflower oil that helps soothe itchiness and is ideal for infant massage.

Hopefully I can create separate reviews of each product when we start to use it.

You can visit Human Nature website of Facebook page for more info.

Life is Sweet!
follow me on Facebook http://facebook.com/LettesHaven,
* * *

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...