Sunday, January 22, 2012

Plumeria Body Splash

Bath & Body Works Plumeria

Bath & Body Works Fragrances are always refreshing, light and sweet. This Plumeria Body Splash was a pasalubong gift to my younger sister of our family friend that also loves dogs! Plumeria is a flower from Mexico, Caribbean, Central and South America, and it is said that it is most fragrant at night. It has a sweet, mild, luscious, floral and tropical fragrance. It is light and refreshing, perfect for the young ones! Based on Bath & Body Works website, this 236mL Plumeria Body Splash costs $10.50. I just like to share a story about Bath & Body Works... My Ninang or Godmother always sends me Bath & Body Works Cucumber Melon Body Splash because she knows that it's my favorite! Now that I'm 28 years old, she still never forget whenever she sends a Balikbayan box to her relatives here in the Philippines.
* * *

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...