Saturday, November 12, 2011

The French Baker's Raisin Bonnet


Raisin Bonnet is included in my Top 5 favorite breads from The French Baker. It's because I love raisins!!! This is my snack earlier paired with bottomless ice cold water :) and I enjoyed it! The bread texture is not soft but not that hard and it's not dry, I guess the perfect beverage pairing for this is a cup of hot chocolate or coffee. It's not a sweet bread however the sweetness of the raisins jives in.



A Raisin Bonnet can full your tummy, it's ideal for snack or breakfast! You can have this raisin bread for only ₱16.00 or $0.38, anyone can taste this snack. For additional info about The French Baker "Your Freshness Baker" you can visit their website http://www.thefrenchbaker.com.

Live Life Happily!
You can subscribe to Lette's Haven or 
follow me on Facebook http://facebook.com/LettesHaven,
* * *

6 comments:

candz said...

what's the top 4 from your list? just curious... i wonder if cheese parisienne is included in your list.

Anne said...

That looks delicious.

Katherine Martinelli said...

Yum! This bread looks delicious.

Lette's Haven said...

@Candz don't worry I'll be posting my Top 5 fave breads here next time... You'll know it!

Yes this bread is really good! Love it!!!

i♥pinkc00kies said...

its our fave too!! we usually buy a dozen of those :D yummy!!

Lette's Haven said...

Yes we also buy a dozen of Raisin Bonnet or sometimes half! @[pinkc00kies] thanks for commenting on my posts, I'd love to have you as my regular reader, you can always follow my blog! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...