Monday, October 31, 2011

Pugon-Roasted Asado

Pugon-Roasted Asado

Pugon-Roasted Asado Pork is the House Specialty of Panciteria Lido. It's an old secret recipe from an ancient Chinese pork roast. I bought this take out pack at 267.00php or $6.35, the staff informed me that it is a 16-slices pork about 1/4 kilograms in weight. I'm very excited that my family will have to taste it because I already had this before but dine-in, and I still remember it's nice taste back then. When I opened the box I was surprised that it was not arranged in a good way and it's not served hot, I was a bit disappointed. And when I tasted it... It's not the Pugon-Roasted Asado that I've tasted before, it's not delicious and no hint of great-tasting food. I was embarrassed in front of my family because the food that I was eager to have them tasted is not worth at all. But I will still eat Pugon-Roasted Asado of Panciteria Lido for dine-in only.

Pugon-Roasted Asado
* * *

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...