Monday, July 4, 2011

Chicken All You Can



Loves fried chicken so much? Try Max's Restaurant Chicken-All-You-Can for ₱199.00! Tonight I had sumptuous dinner at SM Fairview Max's Restaurant, first time to try their Chicken-All-You-Can.


Chicken are served in quarter pieces with a glass of Pepsi for ₱199.00, but if want you can add ₱28.00 for bottomless or free Pepsi glass. Unfortunately the promo is from June 10, 2011 to July 10, 2011 and from 6pm-10pm; only six (6) days left so hurry up. It's not available for take-out or delivery, valid for dine-in only.


I've eaten two quarter pieces, so that would be half chicken! Uhmmm? Wow what a big appetite I have! Max's Fried Chicken recipe is unbeatable, very crispy on the outside, tender and juicy inside! And dip it with their own and homemade Banana Ketchup, for additional kick mix it with some hot sauce! Yummy!!!

Chicken Quarter - Breast & Wing Part

Paired with Chopsuey

Price update as of 07/29/2019: Max's Chicken-All-You-Can for ₱399 from 12 noon onwards.

I’ll be back soon with more interesting post!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that was so delicious, I'm a chicken addict and wings is growing on my back because of my addiction, I will go to that place now!!! Can't wait I bet I can eat 3 whole chickens bok bok bok bok!

Anonymous said...

a staff at Max's Festival Mall told us that someone had 10 servings (quarters)! the staff said, "baka hindi kumain maghapon" LOL!

Lette's Haven said...

Really...? That's a lot!!! Equivalent to 2 1/2 whole chicken!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...