Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Baker's Hill Chocolate Crinkles from Palawan

Baker's Hill Chocolate Crinkles

My sister gave me this sweet treat which is all the way from Puerto Prinsesa, Palawan. She manages to buy it even if it's pandemic thru her officemate which is a local from Palawan.

Baker's Hills in Sta. Monica, Puerto Prinsesa City, Palawan is one of the tourist attractions of the city. I haven't been in Palawan but I know for a fact that tourists flock there because literally the bakeshop is on top of a hill and they have a wide variety of goodies to choose from. 

Baker's Hill Chocolate Crinkles

So without further ado, here's the best chocolate crinkle that I've tasted... Baker's Hill Chocolate Crinkles, it's just perfection! It's simple, not too sweet, has the right amount of chocolate, the taste is "hindi nakakasawa," the texture is really perfect, it's not dry and not that super moist, really it's just perfect! It's really the best Chocolate Crinkle that I had in my entire life!!!

Baker's Hill Chocolate Crinkles

And the best thing about Baker's Hill Chocolate Crinkles is that it's only cheap, ₱70 for a pack which approximately has 20 pieces. The sad thing is we can only buy this great goodie from Palawan. Next time that my sister manage to pasabuy from Palawan, I think I'll horde a big box of Baker's Hill Chocolate Crinkles.

Life is a Crinkle, a Chocolate one, sweet and wonderful!
follow me on Facebook http://facebook.com/LettesHaven,
* * *

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...