Wednesday, July 7, 2021

World Chocolate Day - Davao Tablea Cake from Wadough's

Davao Tablea Cake from Wadough's

Can't miss this day to post on my blog, because it's World Chocolate Day today! Happy Chocolate Day to all sweet tooths out there!

Davao Tablea Cake from Wadough's

Wadough's is a dessert cafe located at Maginhawa St., Quezon City, which started on 2017. They are know for their out-of-the-box pastry ideas. Enough with the formal intro...

Davao Tablea Cake from Wadough's

This is a slice of Wadough's Davao Tablea Cake which costs ₱130, while a whole 8" cake costs ₱1,200. It's a classic chocolate cake with Wadough's signature Davao Tablea ganache.

This isn't my first time to try Wadough's cakes, the first cake that I tried was their BB Cake or Black Bottom Cake (will post a review of it soon). I opted to post this first because it's World Chocolate Day.

Davao Tablea Cake from Wadough's

My verdict... It's worth the price and a must try! A classic that real chocolate lovers will love! The cake itself is so chocolately yet not sweet, while the Davao Tablea ganache is so heavenly! The chocolate ganache is thick, super rich dark chocolate, and that velvety texture is "speechless!" It's really worth my money!

See you on my next post!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...