Friday, October 18, 2013

Krispy Kreme Premium Chocolate Creations

Krispy Kreme M&Ms

Drooling over these babies...? I know! For those who know me or reading my blog, they are aware that I really love sweets!!! From ice creams, cakes, chocolates, candies, eclairs, to champurado, kakanin or rice cake, as in anything sweet, you name it, I like it! We have here the newest Krispy Kreme Premium Chocolate Creation Doughnuts. 

Krispy Kreme Premium Chocolate Creations

As we all know Krispy Kreme is an American doughnut which is very famous for their Original Glazed Doughnuts. If you want to check their other flavors you can visit my other Krispy Kreme post here. For the celebration of the International Chocolate Day, Krispy Kreme launched this very sweet-izing doughnuts.

Krispy Kreme Chocolate Creations

Let me introduce these yummies to you guys... Starting from upper-left... Krispy Kreme Maltesers, melt-in-your-mouth malt honeycomb chocolate atop your doughnut. Krispy Kreme Ferrero Rocher, your doughnut centered with whipped chocolate, Ferrero Rocher and powdered sugar. Nougat, caramel, milk chocolate in a doughnut is heaven for me and that's what Krispy Kreme Mars offers. I think everyone loves Nutella, simple, chocolately-hazelnut Krispy Kreme Nutella. And last, two variations of Krispy Kreme M&Ms, doughnuts topped with chocolate or white chocolate, mini chocolate balls and M&Ms.

Krispy Kreme Ferrero Rocher

You can buy these at any Krispy Kreme branches until October 21, 2013. A single doughnut costs ₱50.00, half dozen is ₱300.00 and one dozen is ₱450.00. You'll get a big savings if you buy a dozen! My favorite of all Krispy Kreme Chocolate Creations is Krispy Kreme Mars, I just love Mars, it's one of my favorite chocolate bars!

Visit Krispy Kreme Philippines Facebook Page for more sweet info!
Love my post..? Follow Lette's Haven on Email, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram.

Share your Krispy Kreme experience by commenting below...
Happy morning!!!


Krispy Kreme Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato
* * *
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...