Cheese Stick Ingredients:
Cheddar cheese or left over Queso de Bola (Edam cheese) after the Christmas season
Lumpia wrapper or Spring roll wrapper
Ham, Bacon or left over Jamon de Bola after the Christmas season
Cooking oil for frying
1. Cut the cheese and ham/bacon with your desired size. We love cheese so we prefer bigger cheese sticks.
2. Wrap the cheese and ham/bacon in lumpia wrapper.
3. Heat the pan and cooking oil; do not over heat it because your food will burn immediately. And use just a small size pan to save oil.
3. Deep-fry the cheese sticks for 2-4 minutes or until the wrapper turns golden brown.
4. Remove from the pan and let it set in a paper towel to remove excess oil.
5. Best served with mayonnaise and ketchup dip!
Cool it down for a bit, you might not want your tongue to get burned by the hot melted cheese inside. Enjoy!!!
* * *