Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Snack Time at Red Ribbon


One day after a tiring window shopping at the mall, my boyfriend and I searched for the best merienda or snack that we can eat. Pizza, Burgers and Spaghetti and other Pasta are our usual meal and I want something light and sweet for our snack time. Red Ribbon was our choice! Both of us ordered for Pancit Palabok and a slice of Dulce de Leche Cake for me. Red Ribbon's Pancit Palabok is outrageously delicious, it never disappoints me every time I eat it! Their Pancit Palabok uses bihon or bijon noodles which I like compared with the thick palabok noodles, the texture of the sauce is just right, it has many toppings like chicharon, chicken pieces, shrimps, hard-boiled eggs sprinkled with onion leaves, and served with calamansi. Yum yum yum!!! It's very delicious, flavorful, all ingredients compliments with one another and it's worth your money!


After that burp burp experience with the Pancit Palabok let me share how's Red Ribbon's Dulce de Leche cake taste like. Actually it was my first time to try the cake! Dulce de Leche is made of chiffon cake, custard cream filling, milk and caramel icing, sprinkled with toasted chiffon crumbs, topped with caramel syrup, whipped cream and black chocolate spirals. One word to describe this yummy cake is "Glorious!" Light, creamy, not that sweet, and perfect!!!

Life is Sweet!
* * *

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...