Friday, September 9, 2011

Carbonara of Five Cows Resto and Ice Cream Bar

Five Cows Carbonara
Five Cows' Creamy Carbonara

White sauce based pastas are not really my favorite, but I appreciate it. I dine alone at Five Cows Resto and Ice Cream Bar at Trinoma Mall one Saturday evening after attending a blogger event at SM North. Creamy and classic Carbonara Pasta I must say! A bed of spaghetti pasta (not so firm but not that soggy) mixed with creamy carbonara sauce with lots of mushrooms, bacon, and ham slices; topped with parsley and overflowing mozzarella cheese; and served with two wheat bread slices.

The serving is good for one person, not advisable for two people unless it is shared by two kids. This costs 147.05php or $3.50 inclusive of 10% VAT. I will definitely go back to Five Cows to taste their beautiful desserts :)

My Rating for Five Cows Resto and Ice Cream Bar (5 ✰ is the highest)
Taste ✰✰✰     Price ✰✰     Place ✰✰✰✰✰     Staff ✰✰✰✰
* * *

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...