Saturday, February 12, 2022

Cabanatuan's Finest Longganisa

Cabanatuan's Finest Longganisa

I love longganisa especially paired with fried rice and egg, that's one of the best breakfast for me! Longganisa is a type of sausage and has many variants all over the country. And Cabanatuan Longganisa from Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija is one of it!

Cabanatuan's Finest Embutido

The most famous Cabanatuan Longganisa is called Batutay or Beef Longganisa/Sausage. They also have the sweet-style which is called Hamonado, garlicky sausage that's Recado, or Skinless that means without the sausage casing.

Cabanatuan's Finest Chicken Skinless

Cabanatuan's Finest Longganisa is based in Nueva Ecija, however there are authorized sellers here in Metro Manila. In my case, I bought it from one of my friends. I think the best thing about Cabanatuan's Finest Longganisa is that their products looks really high-quality, clean and the meat itself doesn't shrink drastically when you're cooking it.

Cabanatuan's Finest Longganisa Recado

From all the Cabanatuan's Finest Longganisa, my favorite is the Hamonado variant. I love it because it really meaty, taste good with still the hint of garlicky flavor and that sweetness which is perfect for vinegar dip!

The other Cabanatuan's Finest products like Recado Garlic Longganisa, Cheezy Embutido and Chicken Skinless are also good. Worth really a try.

Until my next post! 
follow me on Facebook http://facebook.com/LettesHaven,
* * *

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...