Friday, January 26, 2018

Essential Items to Buy from a Korean Grocery Store


I mentioned before in my post about Wang Mart Grocery that I will share to you guys the items that I bought from there. Here it is... My Korean Grocery finds! I spent a total of ₱1,069 for all of these. 


Here's the itemized price list:
Danmuji or Yellow Pickled Radish 350g ₱175
Gochugaru or Hot Pepper Flakes 11lb 215
Tteok or Rice Cake 500g 96
Korean Seaweed 10pcs 90
Eomuk of Fishcake 300g ₱95
Korean-style Curry Powder 100g 115
Seafood Instant Ramyun 49
Imitation Crab Meat 216g 82
Gochujang or Hot Pepper Paste 200g 85
Jin Jjajang Ramen or Instant Jajangmyeon 67


I already have Sesame Oil, Soy Sauce and Toasted Sesame Seeds at home that's why I didn't buy anymore. Because sesame oil, soy sauce and sesame seeds were also a staple in Korean recipes.

What can I cook using these stuffs...?
I can prepare Traditional Kimchi or Napa Cabbage Kimchi using the Gochugaru or Hot Pepper Flakes. 
I also want to cook Tteok-bokki or Hot & Spicy Rice Cake for the first time using Gochugaru or Hot Pepper Flakes, Tteok or Rice Cake, Eomuk of Fishcake and Gochujang or Hot Pepper Paste.
I'd love to try Gimbap or Korean Sushi using Danmuji or Yellow Pickled Radish, Gim or Korean Seaweed and Imitation Crab Meat.
And Korean-style Curry Rice using the Korean-style Curry Powder.

What is your favorite Korean dish? Let me and my readers know...
follow me on Facebook http://facebook.com/LettesHaven,
* * *

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...