Monday, March 12, 2012

Summer is hotter with Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion, Schick, and Nuffnang

My ideal Nuffnang summer is going to the beach with my loved ones. I haven't been in Camiguin, Boracay, or Palawan; I want to be there and try their majestic and beautiful beaches. I will have my things ready and be sure to not forget to bring a sunscreen lotion. I personally use Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion. We’ve got you covered. I think I still have a left-over here after we went to Anawangin with my friends last year. But I will buy a new one :)


Wearing bikinis in beach is cool, uncool is when you have unwanted hair all over. Be hair-free, shaved those unwanted hair using Schick. Free your skin. Schick razors are easy to bring wherever you go, makes shaving more easier, and makes you refresh! Look clean and feel clean with Schick.

Summer is fun with Banana Boat, Schick and Nuffnang!!!
* * *

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...