My version of a savory and healthy dish, Shrimp and Asparagus Stir-Fry. A nutritious meal yet very easy to prepare. Surely your family will love this!
500 grams Shrimp
250 grams Asparagus, cut into 2-inch pieces
4 cloves Garlic, crushed
1 teaspoon Olive Oil
1/2 cup Water
Salt and ground Black Pepper to taste
- Heat your pan, add in the butter and olive oil.
- Sauté the garlic and shrimp for 2-3 minutes or once the shrimps becomes pink. I prefer the shrimps unpeeled for a more savory flavor.
- Add the asparagus and sauté for a minute before adding water.
- Then add salt and freshly ground black pepper. Let it simmer for a while, do not cover or put any lid.
- Remove from the heat and serve with steamed rice.
Share your healthy and yummy recipes with us.
* * *