Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Selecta Matcha Ice Cream Christmas Collection

Selecta Matcha Ice Cream is one of the most delicious ice ream I've ever tasted. You can taste the Matcha very well, the texture is very creamy and the sweetness is just perfectly fine. It is so addictive, as a Matcha addict I am very happy that Selecta create something like this, good job Selecta!


The packaging is also very nice, you can feel that the Christmas is just around the corner. This dessert is perfect for Noche Buena. 


Lots of Oreos makes this ice cream so special. I never thought that Oreo and Matcha is a perfect combination. The Oreos are still crunchy, it compliments the matcha flavor very well. 

You can buy it for only 250 pesos (1.3 Liter) but if I were you I will buy the largest size because 1.3 Liters will not be enough for you and your family. I will give this ice cream 5/5 stars.

  
You can subscribe to Lette's Haven or 
follow me on Facebook http://facebook.com/LettesHaven,
* * *

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...