Friday, August 17, 2012

Blogging World... I'm Back!

Chocolate Mousse

I've been very busy last couple of months because I had a lot of projects to deal with. I am a Home-based Freelancer Admin Support. Just keep visiting my blog 'coz I have loads of interesting topics to come :)

Last day of July, was my father's birthday. We just had a simple celebration at our home. We bought Red Ribbon Chocolate Mousse Cake which was our all- time favorite. Regular price of Red Ribbon Choco Mousse is 560.00php, but that day it was 20% discounted so I just paid for 448.00php. For our dinner, we bought Chop Suey, Pork Asado, and Pancit Canton-Bihon from the Chinese restaurant near our area, Dory's Restaurant.

The celebration was perfect... Kasi sobrang busog na busog kaming lahat... :) 

Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Email.
* * *

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...