Sunday, August 28, 2011

Experience Eat All U Can at Chef d' Angelo

Chef d' Angelo

Tried Chef d' Angelo's eat all you can offering thrice already. These photos were taken when I first tried it. Pasta, Pizza, Soup and Salad eat all you can costs 150.00php and single serve Iced tea is 25.00php, you can go bottomless for 50.00php.

Chef d' Angelo
Pasta Sauce


You can choose from two pasta sauces, they offer Creamy Carbonara and strong Marinara. Sometimes they serve Spaghetti or Fettucini noodles. I want my pasta mixed with these two sauces, not so creamy and too sourly, it's perfect!

Chef d' Angelo
Salad Bar

You can find lettuce, black olives, carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers, croutons and jelly for the salad and two choices for dressing, Caesar and Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing. I must say the vegetables are absolutely fresh! It's my favorite! :) Their Soup though is not that appealing, sometimes they serve Creamy of Mushroom or Vegetable Soup. I will recommend not to try this.

Chef d' Angelo
Pizza Choices

They have four pizza choices, Pepperoni Pizza, Hawaiian Pizza, Veggie Pizza and Four Cheese Pizza.

Chef d' AngeloChef d' Angelo

Left image is my first plate, lotsa salad and pizza while right image is my bf's first plate. Guess how much I ate..? I finished three plates! I love salad! I love pizza! I love pasta! This is what I recommend! :)
* * *

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...