Thursday, December 16, 2021

Happy, Blessed, and Grateful at 37

Sweet Myni Character Cake

Today is a special day for me and my family. It's my 37th Birthday and our 6th Wedding Anniversary! We had a very simple and happy celebration at home, normal everyday food, store-bought cake, some picture moments and chasing our toddler.

And this surprise Birthday Cake given by my youngest sister. Dainty, super cute, and really touching customized design picked by my sister!!! It's me during my wedding day, how thoughtful of my sister to also include a touch of our wedding anniversary on the cake. 

Sweet Myni Character Cake

This beautiful customized cake is from Sweet Myni, 5" Line Art Cake and the flavor is Moist Chocolate Cake with Dark Choco Ganache and Caramel Custard. Sweet Myni is a home bakeshop specializes in dainty, minimalist, ombre, character and mini cakes, they are located at Bagong Silang, Caloocan City.

This fancy cake doesn't just look so pretty, it also tastes good! It's a three-layer moist chocolate cake with two types of filling, dark choco ganache and caramel custard, and covered with whipped cream frosting.

Sweet Myni Character Cake

My second time to try whipped cream frosting, the first one was my son's first birthday cake, and I love it because it's light and comforting. The moist chocolate cake for me is a bit airy in texture, semi-moist, not sweet which I like, and it really has that chocolate taste. The dark choco ganache filling is sweet with just a little hint of bitterness, and I'm surprised with the caramel custard filling because it's more on the bitter side. You put them all together and it's really good!

I have nothing more to ask except for a healthy, happy and peaceful family. Truly, I am happy, so blessed, and just grateful!!!

Live Life Happily!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...