Sunday, December 6, 2020

Pink Anne Seafood Delight's California Maki

Who doesn't love or crave for California Maki? Sweet, savory, refreshing and filling food literally rolled into one. What's not to love?

A California Maki Platter from Pink Anne Seafood Delight (The Original Maki Store in Fairview since 2012). It's my first time to try Pink Anne's California Maki and it doesn't disappoint me. I ordered it via their Facebook Page, they're fast to respond. It's for my son's 11th Month Birthday along with a simple cake which I will post next.

What I really love about this California Maki are the mangoes and the Japanese mayonnaise. The mangoes are really good quality and sweet. While the Japanese mayo is aunthentic and a lot. It has the right amount of tobiko, the sushi rice is really good, and it has wasabi, soy sauce, kalamansi and chopsticks on the side, so you can eat it anywhere on the go.

The best California Maki on the go or takeout that I have ever tasted, and the most affordable too!!!

Here is Pink Anne Seafood Delight Menu and contact details: California Maki 8pcs ₱90, 16pcs ₱185, 30pcs ₱335, 50pcs ₱560, 75pcs ₱840 and 100pcs ₱1,120. Other products are Assorted Maki, Onigiri (Spicy Tuna or Chicken Katsu), Baked California Roll (Salmon or Tuna).

Pink Anne Seafood Delight
1 Dahlia Avenue corner Falcon Street, Fairview, Quezon City, Infront of Marian Medical Arts Building
0916-5528802
Open Everyday from 11am to 6pm

See you again on my next post!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...