Thursday, June 21, 2018

Selecta Yema Cake Con Quezo Ice Cream


Who says ice cream is only suitable for a hot weather? It is also best during the rainy season! Imagine the cold weather plus the exciting tingle of chill in your mouth, hooooooo Antarctica feels! Selecta Ice Cream's Limited Edition New Summer Collection includes Triple Chocolate Cake Ice Cream, Halo-Halo Ice Cream, and this one here Yema Cake Con Quezo Ice Cream


Yema Cake Con Quezo Ice Cream is a vanilla ice cream with butter cake pieces, yema sauce ripple, and cheese bits. The price of Selecta Yema Cake Ice Cream is 125 for a small tub of 750ml and 245 for 1.5L tub.

Yema Cake started to became popular I think in year 2012, and the most famous of them all is Rodilla's Yema Cake from Tayabas, Quezon. I'm addicted to it, the first time I tasted it, I love it already. There was a time that every week I'll order it from a retailer in Quezon City. So when I discovered that Selecta has an ice cream version of Yema Cake, surely I won't miss it!


How good is this new flavor? It's a double thumbs up!!! The ice cream base is so creamy and velvety, it has a lot of butter cake pieces and cheese bits, the yema ripple is so luscious, and my favorite is the butter cake pieces because it really tastes like the yema cake itself!

I wish Selecta will make Yema Cake Con Quezo Ice Cream stay for a long while and not just for a limited time only.

Eat good Feel good... You can share any of your ice cream experience by commenting below.
follow me on Facebook http://facebook.com/LettesHaven,
* * *

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...