Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Bourbon Alfort Chocolate Biscuit


I'm a fan of chocolate-biscuit combination ever since I tasted Meiji Hello Panda. So I'm really excited when I opened this Bourbon Alfort Black Chocolate Biscuit!


This was a pasalubong for us by my father-in-law. Rectangular black chocolates with an image of a ship on it. And at the back part you'll have this not so crunchy but yummy biscuit. The chocolate is silky, semi-sweet and slightly bitter, all the qualities that a perfect dark chocolate should have.


I love this new chocolate snack that I tried! Hoping to try other Bourbon Alfort Chocolate flavors such as Bourbon Alfort Milk Chocolate, Bourbon Alfort White Chocolate, Bourbon Alfort Matcha Chocolate, Bourbon Alfort Butter Chocolate, Bourbon Alfort Beans Chocolate and more!

Life is sweet!
follow me on Facebook http://facebook.com/LettesHaven,
* * *

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...