Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Sbarro Chicago White Deep Dish Combo


Grab Sbarro's Chicago White Deep Dish Combo for ₱259, one slice of Chicago White Deep Dish Pizza that comes with a side salad (choice of Caesar Salad or Chicken Macaroni Salad) and 20 oz. Soda or Iced Tea. Deep dish pizza is like a pie; its crust is deep than the traditional flatbread pizza.


This was my first time to try Sbarro's Deep Dish Pizza, and it was sooo good!!! Chicago White Deep Dish Pizza was so yummy, it has pepperoni, ham, mozzarella cheese, pineapple bits, and I think one or two type of cheese that I do not know the name. The taste was just right, it wasn't salty at all, the best were the cheeses and sauce, and the part that I didn't like was the crust; I think it wasn't heated properly enough to achieve crispiness.


I have chosen a Side Caesar Salad for my Sbarro Combo Meal. Sbarro's Caesar Salad was also good, I love the dressing, the greens were fresh, the bacon was cooked the right way, and the croutons though were not that good. Chicago White Deep Dish Combo Meal is good for one person, the serving is huge. It's worth my money, the taste, the serving, the quality, and the service. You can also add Sbarro Pasta to pair with your pizza.

For more updates from Sbarro Philippines, visit their Facebook Page.

Be involved, share your comments below.
Join me on YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Email.

Sbarro Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato
* * *

1 comment:

Jamal Mohamed said...

Great post on "Sbarro Chicago White Deep Dish Combo". As a professional chef i have to appreciate your work. Keep Posting useful posts like this. Keep in touch with my websites- Culinary Schools | Cooking Schools

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...