Monday, December 19, 2011

Late Post - Port 88: Ready, Set, SALE!

Port 88 BazaarPort 88 Bazaar

My sister and I went to Port 88: Ready, Set, SALE! Lifestyle Bazaar at Megatent Events Venue, Meralco Ave., Ortigas Center last December 10, 2011. It's a late post, I have been very busy last week and totally forgot to post this one :) The reason I attended this event is to claim the GC that I won from Sophie's Mom via Saab Magalona's blog. Sophie's Mom is one of the brands featured in the bazaar.

Port 88 Bazaar

In the entrance they are giving away free shopping bags, just sign-in in their list with your name and email address.

Port 88 BazaarPort 88 Bazaar

There are more than 150 booths or stalls showcasing their brands and products.

Port 88 BazaarPort 88 Bazaar

From commercial or large scale brands to online stores are there. There are lots of apparel or clothing, accessories, shoes, toys, gift items, cookwares and even food.

Port 88 BazaarPort 88 Bazaar

Some of the brands are Rudy Project, Chef's Classic, Hang Ten, Suki, Prescripto, Holic Accessories, Josefa & Fidela, Punchdrunk Panda, Sophie's Mom, Trunk Show, Happy Feet, Loop, Doll Face, Flaterring Tops, My Mix, Pretty Me, Red Girl Shop, Bigbelly's and more.

Port 88 Bazaar

That's me and my sister Gilliza having a nice and tired time strolling together.
* * *

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...