Friday, April 27, 2018

Hua Mulan Sucupira Wood Comb


This is my second time to feature Hua Mulan Combs here in my blog. The first post is about Hua Mulan Wood Integrated Ebony Comb, which is mine.

Here we have another Hua Mulan Comb witch is also made of 100% wood. Hua Mulan Sucupira Wood Comb is made from Sucupira wood that is commonly used for flooring because of its strength and durability.


Hua Mulan Sucupira Wood Comb size or dimension is 5.9 in x 1.1 in x .39 in. It is best for medium length hairs. The intricate design is engraved by hand.


Wood combs can minimize hair fall and breakage because it has lesser friction. They can also reduce stress and relieve headache when used constantly. 


This Sucupira Wood Comb costs ₱330 and I bought it online in Lazada. I think I received it 5 days after I purchased it online. It is a birthday gift for my sister!


All Hua Mulan Combs comes with this useful pouch bag. It protects the comb from damaging especially when it is placed inside our bags.

Feedback: My sister loved it, she loves the design and color, and it is easy to use especially to entangled hairs.

follow me on Facebook http://facebook.com/LettesHaven,
* * *

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...