Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Aloe Korean Facial Mask

Tony Moly Face Mask

It's my first time to try a facial mask. When I visit a Korean brand store, I always recognize the part of the store that has pretty, cool and many variants of facial packs. At first I thought these face products are pricey so I never intended to check these. However a friend told me that she tried Korean face mask (other brand), it was good and cheap. So at that moment my curiosity rises and boom... One day I was at Tony Moly SM Fairview to check their line of facial mask. It comes in many varieties, from fruity, enriched vitamins and vegetable infused stuffs, prices are ranging from 58.00php up to 500.00php I think, and they have also different types like collagen made mask, paper tissue and gel.

Tony Moly Face MaskTony Moly Face Mask

Before you apply this Aloe Facial Mask be sure that you wash your face thoroughly. Open the pack, unfold the mask carefully, place the whole mask in your face, and flatten the mask and eliminate the air bubbles. There are small cuts in the mask, this ensures that it will fit right. Set the mask for 30 minutes, the staff informed me that there's no need to wash your face with water after.

Tony Moly Face MaskTony Moly Face Mask

Tony Moly staff gave me this Lotte Biscuit with Choco Pretzel as a giveaway. They are very thoughtful and nice.

Lotte PretzelLotte Pretzel
* * *

1 comment:

Maryam :) said...

Oh that sounds so nice !! Haha I just took off my mask 2 minutes ago :) I live facial masks too ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...