Thursday, July 11, 2019

Sakura McFloat and Nori Fries



They're here in the Philippines since February 27, 2019, the #McDoFlavorsOfJapan. Four exciting additional items were added to McDonald's Philippines Menu, these are Teriyaki Samurai Burger, Ebi Burger, Nori Shake Shake Fries, and Strawberry Sakura McFloat.



I only got to taste two of McDonald's Flavors of Japan, which are the Strawberry Sakura McFloat and Nori Shake Shake Fries. The Sakura Float is very refreshing and simply exceptional. Just the right amount of sweetness mixed with that refreshing vibe could go a long way! 

You can grab this new, sweet, and refreshing Strawberry Sakura McFloat for only ₱35.00.


Shake Shake Fries Nori + Strawberry Sakura McFloat Combo is ₱95.00 for a Medium size. 


I do love nori or gim or dried seaweed, I always buy it whenever I visit an Asian/Korean grocery store. I add it in soups, rice, other dishes, and munch it as a snack. So I am really looking forward to buy/taste McDo's Nori Fries. For people who aren't familiar or not so fond of the taste of nori or dried seaweed, Nori Shake Shake Fries is good for them. However, for me I would love to have it with extra, extra, and extra additional nori! Nonetheless, it's still yummy, the same signature McDo Fries added with seasonings and spices is the best!

A convenient and affordable way to enjoy some of Japan's famous flavors.

eAT gooD, feEL gooD!
You can subscribe to Lette's Haven or 
follow me on Facebook http://facebook.com/LettesHaven,
* * *

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...