Friday, July 13, 2018

La Lola Classic Churros



Churro or churros are fried dough pastry which originated in Spain and Portugal. It is usually sprinkled with sugar and dipped in sauces such as chocolate, dulce de leche, and many more.


The first time I tried churros was probably a decade ago, and it was one of my food experiences that I will not forget. It was bliss!



La Lola Churreria Classic Churros or Churros Clasicos is not your ordinary churros because it's huge, long, and thick compared to the traditional size.

A 6-piece Classic Churros is priced at ₱110. I suggest you add a churro dip when you order Churros Clasicos. They have Signature Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, and Matcha dips.

The good thing about La Lola Churros is that they make or cook the churros just after your order and right in-front of you. So you can be sure that it is freshly made.


What I love about La Lola Churros is it is crisp, freshly-made, good for sharing, the chocolate dip is yummy, and its innovative packaging which is so convenient when you are strolling at the mall. What I don't like is it is a bit greasy or oily and the churros itself is not that tasty unless you dip it in chocolate.

Will I try again La Lola Churreria? Yes, but I'd like to try their other offerings like Xuxos which is churros stuffed with Nutella, Speculoos, Banana Nutella, or Dulce de Leche.

'Til my next post. Live Life Happily!!!
follow me on Facebook http://facebook.com/LettesHaven,
* * *

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...