Monday, March 19, 2018

Unlimited Yakult Hack, Smart C + Yakult


This is the new craze in town... Unlimited Yakult Hack! 

Who doesn't love or crave for the sweetness and a bit tangy flavor of this cultured milk...? Everyone of us is wishing that we can have this Yakult Probiotic Drink in a big bottle. But, ever since it started manufacturing here in the Philippines, Yakult has always been 80ml in size.


A couple of weeks ago, this Unlimited Yakult hack started to go viral in social media. And I wouldn't miss to try it!!! 

What we need are Smart C+ Lemon Squeeze Juice Drink and Yakult.

In the viral post, the measurement is 1 Yakult (80ml) and approximately 400ml of Smart C+ Lemon Squeeze Juice Drink.


I wanted my Unli Yakult to be more Yakult tasting so I improve it using less Smart C+.

Here's my version of Smart C + Yakult:
»1 Yakult (80ml)
»Approximately 200ml Smart C+ Lemon Squeeze Juice Drink
Grab a Glass and add some ice cubes.
Pour in 1 small bottle of Yakult.
Fill the glass with Smart C+ Lemon Squeeze Juice Drink.
Stir a little and enjoy while it's cold.

Costs:
Yakult 80ml x 5 small bottles is ₱40
Smart C+ 1L is 36.50

My verdict... Yes it's legitimate, Smart C + Yakult taste more likely as Yakult!!! You can also watch my Unli Yakult Hack video on YouTube.

P.S. some people who tried this reported slight stomachache I think due to the combination of milk and lemon. However, in this case I didn't experience any stomachache.

follow me on Facebook http://facebook.com/LettesHaven,
* * *

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...