Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Human Nature Moisturizing Shampoo


Human Nature's Moisturizing Shampoo is one of their shampoo varieties. It is best for hydrating and softening dry or rough hair. Human Nature Natural Shampoo is 96.5% Natural, SLS/SLES-free, Paraben-free, and Silicone-free. Some of its ingredients are aloe vera extract, avocado oil, and virgin coconut oil.

I have been using this shampoo for pretty long now as well as Human Nature Professional Salon Care Shampoo. I love its light vanilla fragrance that lingers into your scalp and hair, however the smell doesn't stay long I'm guessing it's because they only uses natural ingredients. When you use it it's not that foamy compared to your usual commercialized shampoos because it's SLS/SLES-free which is a foaming ingredient. The best result of Human Nature Moisturizing Shampoo for me is it helps lessen my fair fall! It is available in 200ml for ₱149.75 or 495ml for ₱299.75.

For additional info about Human Nature products visit their Website or Facebook. And oh... I have also written a post about Human Nature Baby Care Starter SetBaby Bottle and Utensil Cleanser, and Sunflower Beauty Oil Luxe.

You can share your beauty tips with us by commenting below.
You can also subscribe to Lette's Haven or 
follow me on Facebook http://facebook.com/LettesHaven,
* * *

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...