Thursday, July 20, 2017

Mommy Mundo Expo Mom


Mommy Mundo Expo Mom North 2017 was held last weekend July 15-16, 2017 at the TriNoma Activity Center. Expo Mom is an event for modern moms and families.


The event has an entrance fee of ₱25, which I think they use for their community programs. You'll just need to register, pay the fee, and you'll get an entrance stamp and samples of Caltrate Plus Calcium Supplement.


During the Expo Mom North 2017 event, there were roughly 50 vendors or participants, which were Baby Hub, Babycuddle PhBabyZone / Little Tree, Bite Block, Cambridge Philippines, Casted TreasureCEO EmporiumCricutCusina Dishwashing, Cycles and Cradle, Darlington, Discovery DepotEnchanted KingdomEnfantFatty Brain ToysFoldaway Philippines, Fun Ranch, Halo Philippines / OXO TotHappy DragonIflin BabyIncy RoomsIndigobaby, Kidzania, Lily and TuckerLoveyoumomMamas & PapasMamawayMarcus & MarcusMighty Baby, Mini Melissa, MomeMommy Mundo,


What I have in mind before this event kick off was I will definitely visit Indigobaby and check out their Boncho Nursing Poncho.


Iflin Baby booth


Urban Essentials booth


Snug-A-Hug and Wallaby Mommy booth with a glimpse of Janice Crisostomo-Villanueva (founder of Mommy Mundo). 


Casted Treasure booth


I've been wanting to attend Mommy Mundo Expo Mom events ever since I knew it. Checking all the booths and their products/services is a bit exhausting especially for a preggo like me, but I enjoyed the experience!

I’ll be back soon with more interesting post!

follow me on Facebook facebook.com/LettesHaven,
* * *

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...