Saturday, June 18, 2011

Marry Me Mary! Premiers on ABS-CBN

Marry Me Mary a.k.a. Mary Stayed Out All Night is a romantic comedy South Korean series. This was aired in South Korea last 8 Nov 2010 to 28 Dec 2010. The story is about two grooms and one bride, starring Moon Geun Young as Mary, Jang Geun Suk, Kim Jae Wook and Kim Hyo Jin.

  
 

Before it premiers in Philippine TV on June 20, 2011 I already watched this Korean series. Thanks to my friend Ria that lend me her DVD copy of Marry Me Mary.

The series is so interesting and as well as the characters. I love the cast especially Jang Geun Suk, who's also the lead role in He's Beautiful drama series. At first I can't believe that it's the same guy, the looks is very different. Going back to the drama, it has 16 episodes and from the very first it did keep me hooked until the last episode.
This drama is perfect, the chemistry, the story and the soundtrack. It's very addictive! I finished watching this drama for just one and a half day.
  
Watch the trailer here:


Some of the soundtrack:

My Bus

Hello Hello

* * *

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...