Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Echague Bakery's Buttercrust Hopia

Buttercrust Hopia

I've known Echague Bakery since I was a kid, whenever we go to Manila or Caloocan City to visit our relatives who lived there, we always drop by to this bakeshop to buy our parents' favorite Hopia! For them it is the best and their favorite Hopia of all the Hopia that you can buy here in the Philippines. As for me, honestly, I'm not a fan of Hopia, since I can remember I rarely eat Hopia. But most Filipinos love Hopia! 

Hopia is a pastry similar to moon-cakes traditionally filled with mung beans, pork meat, purple yam, or red mongo. Over the years, hopia fillings became diverse, from cheese, custard, buko pandan, kundol, ube langka, and a lot more. 

Buttercrust Hopia

Echague Bakery is so famous because of their Buttercrust Hopia. It is still traditionally handmade with mung beans wrapped in flaky, creamy, and crumbly hopia skin. It is sweet, with a little hint of saltiness, creamy filling and authentic tasting monggo or mung means, and delicious! You'll have that marvelous experience in your every bite. 

The best this about Echague's Buttercrust Hopia is most of the time they serve it fresh-off-the-oven-hot, now that's perfect!!! A box of 20-piece Buttercrust Hopia costs ₱270.

Where can you buy Echague's Hopia? You can drop by at Echague Bakery
410 A. Bonifacio Ave., Balintawak, Quezon City, Philippines
Telephone number: (02) 364 7154
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/echaguebakery

Share your hopia-xperience with me and my readers! You can subscribe to Lette's Haven or 
follow me on Facebook http://facebook.com/LettesHaven,
* * *

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...