Thursday, October 12, 2017

Super Delights Brownies Bites


I have been seeing this baked goodie in many of my foodie social media groups for quite some time now. I'm wondering what the fuss is about, so I here it is, I bought Super Delights Brownie Bites in a decent stall in Novaliches market.


The first thing I noticed is that it is a bit heavy for its size meaning it's dense. My first bite was awesome, the outer part is a little brittle while inside it is fudgy but less on the moist side. That is a perfect combination for brownies. I like the taste, it's not that sweet and the amount of chocolate added is exactly just right. Once you tasted it, you'll never stop until you empty that one pack! My husband and I were able to finish it in one seating, it served as our dessert.


Where can you buy Super Delights Brownies Bites? I bought it at a market stall in Novaliches proper that also sells other baked goods, crackers, candies and more, and it costs ₱55. I researched that you can also buy Super Delight Brownies at some groceries, mini-groceries, markets, and online. But beware because some online sellers are exploitative, some sells it for ₱100+ per pack. Now I know what the fuss is about, I will buy more packs of this Brownie Bites next time!

Super Delights Brownie Bites is now available in Snack Pack size.

Share your sweet tooth experience with us. 
follow me on Facebook http://facebook.com/LettesHaven,
* * *

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...