Monday, August 1, 2011

Logitech Mouse M100

Mogitech Mouse M100

I replaced my old PS/2 A4Tech optical mouse yesterday with this new Logitech Mouse M100. Optical mouse that uses USB connection.

- It's very easy and fast to setup, you just need to plug the cable to any USB port that is available on your computer, there's no need to install any software or driver.

-The design is simple and very comfty. On the manual says "you'll feel comfortable even after hours of use." I hope so, especially I work approximately 9 hours a day in front of the computer.

- My new mouse is smooth to use, responsive and precise in making selections.

I bought this at PC Hub, SM Fairview Cyberzone, costs 310.00php and has 3 months warranty. I checked it on Logitech website and their selling price is $9.99, converted to peso which is $1=P42.19, it would be 421.47php. I saved 111.41php, wow what a savings! :)

Mogitech Mouse M100

I am satisfied and glad with my new buddy! :) I really need a good mouse especially when I'm working on Photoshop.
* * *

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...