Thursday, September 3, 2020

Red Ribbon Cookies and Cream Dedication Cake (READ BEFORE YOU BUY)

Vanilla and chocolate chiffon cake layers filled and covered with delightful cream and real Oreo cookie bits.

The price of the cake is 500 pesos only. 

In my honest opinion, the cake is very mediocre. It is too far from being great, the Chocolate Dedication Cake is much better (not the rainbow color inside). The cake is dry, you wouldn't even recognize that its flavor is cookies and cream if not for the Oreo cookies because it tastes like an ordinary cake that you can buy from a small bakery, there is no cookies and cream taste. I love Red Ribbon but this cake is a flop, the prize is too high for its quality. The design was good but there is nothing more to compliment other than that. I'm too disappointed because I've waited for so long just to buy this cake. 

Overall my grade for this is 1/5 stars. I love Red Ribbon but I'm just being honest so you won't waste your money for this cake. 

follow me on Facebook http://facebook.com/LettesHaven,
* * *

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...