Thursday, August 8, 2019

Tim Hortons Boston Cream Donut



Boston Cream is my favorite doughnut/donut variety or flavor. Because I get the best of both worlds :) ! You have that chocolate frosting on top and creamy pudding or custard filling on the center, what's not to like about it?!! Every time I buy doughnuts especially by the dozen or half, I'll make sure that Boston Cream is on the box!


Tim Hortons, a Canadian fast food restaurant that specializes in coffee and donuts recently opened its branch in SM City Fairview last July 5, 2019. 

I was pretty excited to try Tim Hortons Donuts, I love coffee but if I can avoid it I will, so I just opted for donuts. There are many donut and bakery choices to choose from such as cookies, bagels, croissant, biscuits, timbits (small donuts), and more. They also have sandwiches and wraps. I decided to buy just a piece of Tim Hortons Boston Cream Donut for ₱55 and take it home.


Here's my take on Tim Hortons Boston Cream Donut. It has a very sweet and sticky chocolate (not so chocolately, it's more on the sugary side) topping or frosting which tends to stick to the inside of the bag. The custard filling is so smooth, not so sweet, and creamy. While the bread itself has just the right softness and texture consistency for a good-old doughnut. So you'll have that creaminess, sweetness, stickiness, smoothness that explodes in your mouth at your every bite!

There are approximately 30+ branches of Tim Hortons here in the Philippines. The nearest from my home is Tim Hortons SM City Fairview branch which is located at the Lower Ground Floor, Parkway Building and their Store Hours are from 7am to 11pm. Tim Hortons Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Life is sweet as well as lots of people around you!
You can subscribe to Lette's Haven or 
follow me on Facebook http://facebook.com/LettesHaven,
* * *

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...