Wednesday, August 14, 2019

SanDisk Ultra Flair Flash Drive



USB Flash Drives are now a necessity for students and employees, it's a go to gadget for sharing bigger files and accessing it conveniently anytime. Nowadays, it has become more affordable and caters large data storage up to 1TB (1 Terabyte). Imagine how powerful and handy it is to have a 1TB data storage in just a size of a thumb!


Although there are a lot of cheaper brands and types of USB Flash Drives in the market, I still go for the nice brands because it is more durable and reliable.

I purchased this SanDisk Ultra Flair USB 3.0 Flash Drive 16GB online, it's more convenient for me than to go to the mall. I made sure that the seller has a high positive feedback and the item won't break during the delivery. I bought SanDisk Ultra Flair 16GB Flash Drive for ₱220, fair price for its design, capacity, and brand.


The design of SanDisk Ultra Flair USB Flash Drive is sleek, professional looking, and it's not too small or not too big. It mainly composed of metal and plastic on the end part, which serves as a lanyard mounting.


SanDisk Ultra Flair has USB 3.0 type of connection which claimed to write and read files faster, the speed is up to 130MB/s. But your computer also need to have USB 3.0 connection type or higher to be able to achieve this speed. However, flash drives with USB 3.0 connection or higher can still work on USB 2.0 connection.


I have been using my SanDisk 16GB Ultra Flair flash drive for a couple of weeks now and it never failed me, it's efficient, sturdy, and handy. The only thing that I don't like is that it tends to become hot or warm when in use over a long period of time because of its metal casing. But overall, it was a great buy and I am satisfied with its performance.

Keep reading. Keep learning. Keep having fun.
follow me on Facebook http://facebook.com/LettesHaven,
* * *

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...