Thursday, December 29, 2011

KFC Double Down, The Zinger Way


Double Down Sandwich is a very unique and smart product of KFC. I remembered just this year 2011 that they launched this wonderful product in the Philippines, the Original Double Down Sandwich. Now they have a new twist of this bunless sandwich, KFC Zinger Double Down Sandwich, same thing with the Original but it's spicy hot and very crunchy. The Zinger Double Down Meal with a regular drink costs ₱150.00.
Zinger Double Down is a bunless sandwich, bacon, cheese and mayo dressing is sandwiched between two very crunchy and spicy hot big chicken fillet. I thought I can finish it early but I'm wrong because it's huge, the chicken fillet are big and can really full your tummy easily. I love the spicy kick in it, it brings more madness and wanting to finish it! The bacon, cheese and mayo is a perfect combination with the hot and spicy chicken Zinger!

I’ll be back soon with more interesting post!

You can subscribe to Lette's Haven or 
follow me on Facebook http://facebook.com/LettesHaven,
* * *

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...