Friday, December 18, 2020

Himalayan Salt Lamp by Chris Ganigan

What is Himalayan Salt or Pink Salt? These are rock salt from the Himalayas and were mostly mined in Pakistan.

It was way back 2015 when I learned about Himalayan Salt or Pink Salt. The health benefits it proposes and its aesthetic appeal captivated me. My first buy is not actually a lamp, it was rock-size pieces of Himalayan Salt that can be used as table centerpieces. I bought it at Dapitan Archade in Quezon City at a cheap price.

Fast forward to 2020, I really want a Himalayan Salt Lamp so I did research and found out there are a lot of fake or low quality Salt Lamp in the market. That's why I opted to go for Himalayan Salt and Light by Chris Ganigan because they were featured on Magazine shows or Talk shows and trusted by many personalities and celebrities.


I contacted Himalayan Salt & Light by Chris Ganigan thru their Facebook Page, and boy they're customer service is really good! They respond quickly, answers all questions 24/7, and grants little requests like choosing the lamp 
design.

So here it is, Himalayan Salt Lamp in Medium Size and Marble Base with Gift Box which I bought for ₱2,299. What's in the box? It has 1pc Himalayan Salt Lamp, 1pc Dimmer Switch, 2pcs Bulbs, 2 Pouch Free Himalayan Salt for Cooking and Brochure. Shipping fee varies depending on your location. Accepted payments were BDO, BPI, Palawan Express, LBC, and GCash.

Isn't pretty??? Even without the light you can admire its beauty! I'm planning to place it in our living room where we are always lounging.

These are some of Pink Salt Lamp health benefits: 
Improves air quality. 
Increases energy levels. 
Neutralize electromagnetic radiation. Improves mood and concentration.

I highly recommend Himalayan Salt & Light by Chris Ganigan because the quality and authenticity of the Salt Lamps were great and because of their superb customer service!

Until ny next post, meanwhile you can subscribe to Lette's Haven or 
follow me on Facebook http://facebook.com/LettesHaven,
* * *

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...